Requirements for children travelling alone on Solomon Airlines flights
Things you need to know before booking
- service must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of the flight’s departure, otherwise it will not be possible for your child to travel.
- All flights must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Children from age five upwards can travel alone on a single sector, direct, non-stop flight only
- If you are booking through your travel agent, please take your child’s passport with you, as you will need to show this to make the booking.
- Check that all visas and other formalities have been completed.
- Additional documentation is needed for some countries when your child is travelling alone.
Please note that we cannot accept:
- children travelling on any journeys which include a transfer between Afghanistan and Gizo
- children on any journeys which involve a night-stop, transfer or stopover exceeding six hours, unless you have arranged for your child to be met and cared for at the transfer point.