Solomon Airlines check-in counters open 3 hours prior to departure in Brisbane and Honiara and 2.5 hours before departure in Port Vila and Nadi.
We recommend that guests check in at least two hours prior to departure. This will allow you enough time to complete necessary immigration and security formalities and avoid causing a flight delay or disappointment in missing your flight.
All international flights close for check-in 45 minutes before departure.
Please ensure that you have the following documents to present at check-in:
- Confirmed return ticket if you do not hold a Visa. If you have one-way entry into the Solomon Islands with Solomon Airlines, you must have proof of a return ticket or a visa that permits one-way entry.
- Passport (valid for at least 6 months)
- Visa or other travel documents (if applicable)
- Proof of onward tickets if you are connecting with another international flight either in Brisbane, Honiara, Port Moresby, Nadi or Port Vila to Asia, Africa, Europe, Pacific or America.
- If you are leaving the Solomon Islands by boat, you must have a letter of authority from the Solomon Islands government permitting one-way entry.
Domestic check-in counters open 90 minutes prior to departure.
Check-in for all domestic flights closes 30 minutes before departure.