Domestic Freight Rates
Below are the freight rates tabulized according to the major domestic destinations. The rates also apply vice versa on the routes specified and are quoted in SBD.
NOTE: The rates are correct and effective as at the time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions - Cargo Carriage
- The minimum freight charge is SBD$50.00
- A document processing fee of SBD$15.00 applies. This fee is chargeable per consignment.
- Freight Collect is NOT permitted on our Domestic network.
- All consignments must be lodged at a minimum of 2 hours before flight departure.
- Maximum weight per individual package is 35 kg.
- All perishables and frozen/chilled consignments must be booked 24 hours in advance
- All frozen/chilled consignments are charged at 125% of the normal cargo rate
- All live consignments are charged at 150% of the normal cargo rate
- All incoming perishables and frozen/chilled consigments stored at our facility will be charged handling fees at SBD$0.50 per kilogram per day. The minimum charge is SBD$10.00
- All incoming dry goods consignment will have 48 hours of freee storage, thereafter a fee of SBD$20.00 per day applies.
- All dangerous goods are subject to Dangerous Goods Regulations prior to carriage.
- A Dangerous Goods Fee of SBD$200 applies per dangerous good(s) consignment.
- All deliveries done within the region of Honiara are charged at SBD$50.00 per consignment.