Domestic Freight Rates
Our freight rates are listed for major domestic destinations in the Solomon Islands and apply vice versa. All rates are quoted in SBD.
NOTE: The rates are correct and effective as at the time of publishing but are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions - Cargo Carriage
- The minimum freight charge is SBD$50.00
- A document processing fee of SBD$15.00 applies. This fee is chargeable per consignment.
- Freight Collect is NOT permitted on our Domestic network.
- All consignments must be lodged at a minimum of 2 hours before flight departure.
- Maximum weight per individual package is 35 kg.
- All perishables and frozen/chilled consignments must be booked 24 hours in advance
- All frozen/chilled consignments are charged at 125% of the normal cargo rate
- All live consignments are charged at 150% of the normal cargo rate
- All incoming perishables and frozen/chilled consigments stored at our facility will be charged handling fees at SBD$0.50 per kilogram per day. The minimum charge is SBD$10.00
- All incoming dry goods consignment will have 48 hours of freee storage, thereafter a fee of SBD$20.00 per day applies.
- All dangerous goods are subject to Dangerous Goods Regulations prior to carriage.
- A Dangerous Goods Fee of SBD$200 applies per dangerous good(s) consignment.
- All deliveries done within the region of Honiara are charged at SBD$50.00 per consignment.