At Solomon Airlines, our company is growing and changing. We are embracing new ways to work and developing a Customer Care culture.
We pride ourselves on recruiting the right team members for the right job. The airline industry is a challenging one but it's also very rewarding. Every team member needs to play their part to ensure the continued success of our airline and to provide the absolute best service to our customers.
To be successful at Solomon Airlines, you will also need to be a customer focussed person who is reliable, loves to learn and is willing to go the extra mile to get the job done. You will also need a positive team spirit and a willingness to do more with less. You must also love change and be a great communicator.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Solomon Airlines Limited, the National Carrier of Solomon Islands is looking for a suitably qualified individual to fill in the position of Reservation System Officer. This position is responsible for managing and maintaining the reservation system of the airline in terms of flight creation, handling passenger bookings/reservations, check-in & departure control and yield management control.
- Yield/Revenue Management using Aviator revenue management system to ensure up-selling of flights
- Creation, monitoring and updating of domestic/international flights periods and loadings
- Flight inventory settings, control the revenue outcome for each flight
- Reservation Systems help desk & troubleshooting
- Revenue analysis to formulate marketing strategy
- Post-sale analysis of specials and sales revenue to determine outcome of sales
Experience and Attributes
- Strong analytical ability and good decision-making skills
- Ability to evaluate information and produce appropriate reports and recommendations including excellent written and verbal skills in English
- A high degree of competency in Excel and similar programs to present reports and recommendations
- Good communication and people management skills
- Problem-solving skills in order to effectively address client issues
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Digital native and information seeker
- High level of self-responsibility, targeted way of working and attention to detail
- Desire to keep up with new technologies, market trends and needs
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Information System
How to Apply
Interested candidates are kindly asked to complete a job application form that can be requested by emailing [email protected] Written applications with detailed CV which addresses the job requirements, names of at least 3 referees and the job application form should be emailed or addressed to:
Human Resources Manager
Solomon Airlines Limited
Email: [email protected]
Applications to be received by 4.00pm, Solomon Islands time, Friday 21 May 2021
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.