Limited Fare Release
- Special economy fare for travel from Honiara to Brisbane and return. These fares apply for Round Trip journeys on Solomon Airlines’ international services.
- Sales and Ticketing effective immediately until available seats sold or Sales close on 26th July for travel commencing on/after 03rd August 2009 to 14th August2009. Travel must be completed by 17th August 2009.
- Fares: Return airfare to travel Honiara to Brisbane and return.
ALL IE FLIGHTS ONLY
Fare Basis: 320INTRO
Return Fare: SBD320.00
Booking Class: Q
Minimum Stay: N/A
Maximum Stay: Complete travel by 17th August
d. *Taxes: Applicable taxes and surcharges must be added to the fare amount. Total Fare must be SBD1599.00
Persons applying for this fare must hold:-
a. A valid Passport
b. A valid Australian Visa of any type and required travel documents.
c. The visa Type must be sighted and noted in PNR before ticketing.
Fare applies for travel from 03 August 2009 to 14 August 2009.
Fare is NOT available for sale after 26th July 2009.
4. Flight Application.
Fares apply on ALL IE direct international services from Honiara to Brisbane and return only.
5. Reservations and Ticketing.
i. Reservations must be made in Q class not less than 1 day before departure. See paragraph O.c (Application) above.
ii. Waitlist segment is not permitted. Note – waitlisted segments are not allowed to be ticketed.
iii. Open date segment is not permitted
i. Tickets must be issued 24 hours after reservations. Auto cancellation policy will apply without notice.
ii. Fare Basis: See paragraph 0.c. (Application) above.
iii. Tickets must be issued on IE stock only.
iv. All Open Dated and Waitlisted segments are not allowed to be ticketed. All segments ticketed must be confirmed prior to issuing of tickets
v. Payment: Cash only.
5. Minimum Stay: not applicable
7. Maximum Stay: complete travel by 17 August 2009.
8. Stopovers: Not permitted.
9. Transfers: Not permitted.
10. Construction and Combination.
a. Fare may not be combined to from RT/CT/OJ journeys
b. Fare may not be combined with domestic fare
c. End to end combination is permitted with domestic fares and must be shown separately on the fare construction box of the ticket.
15. Sales Restrictions
Fares may be sold and ticketed by Solomon Airlines office in Honiara and it’s approved Agents only.
Changes not permitted
i. Ticket is non-refundable . (Use it or lose it)
18. Ticket Endorsements
Valid on ALL IE services only. NON REF/ Conditions apply.
19. Children and Infant Discounts.
a. Children (2-11) pay: full discounted fare as above adult.
b. Infant (less than 2years): charge 10% of the fare.
c. Accompanied infant with seat: charge full discount fare as above adult
Solomon Airlines must approve of any advertising or sales material prior to release.
Solomon Airlines reserves the right to amend or withdraw this fare without notice; These fares will be class controlled according to the best judgement of the carrier and seats available for this fare may be limited when required at any time.