Solomon Airlines confirms flights between Tarawa and Majuro this Saturday
Posted on September 06, 2022 at 09:00 AM in General News
Solomon Airlines has confirmed the airline will operate a scheduled service between Tarawa and Majuro on Saturday 10 September 2022, subject to Government approvals.
- Flight IE658 will depart Tarawa at 6:30pm, arriving in Majuro at 7:45pm.
- Flight IE659 will depart Majuro at 8:45pm, arriving in Tarawa 10:00pm.
Connections will also be available from Brisbane through to Majuro, with the Solomon Airlines Airbus A320-200 aircraft arriving from Brisbane, departing as IE722 at 10:00am, arriving in Tarawa at 5:00pm and boarding passengers to Majuro.
Passengers intending to book must ensure they are eligible to enter the respective countries and must have full COVID-19 vaccination.
For Kiribati, this is defined as two doses of a WHO Emergency Use Listed COVID-19 vaccination, with the second dose taken at least 14 days prior to departure.
For the Marshall Islands the requirements are as follows:
- Adults 18 years and over: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine plus at least one booster
- Children 5-18 years: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna, or AstraZeneca
- Children 0.5 years-5 years: 2 doses of Pfizer, Moderna or AstraZeneca preferred
For more details, visit this link. https://www.flysolomons.com/plan/australia-solomon-islands-travel-advice
Bookings using credit card for payment can be made online at www.flysolomons.com or through Solomon Airlines’ Brisbane Sales Office at (+61) 07 3860 5883 or Honiara Sales Office at (+677) 20152. For other forms of payment, passengers can contact Air Kiribati’s Tarawa Office or their preferred travel agent.
All Solomon Airlines flights comply fully with the COVID-19 regulations of the relevant countries including all passengers being required to wear facemasks in all airports and for the full duration of the flight.
Related News Items
Get the latest updates straight to your inbox